Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan

Default Is this true about HD ????

wrote:
Immigrants whether illegal or legal have to realize that
english IS the common language here. If they want to
get ANYWHERE they need to speak it fluently. Otherwise
they'll ALWAYS be illegal workers that'll eventually
be a burden on the US TAX PAYER.

How do you figure that? I don't recall a law to that effect.

Business here is done in english, simple as that.

You need to get out more often. It is done in English, Spanish, French
Japanese and many other languages.

BTW, how do you feel about Native American languages. It was there
country long before the English came.

Offering educations in various languages without
priority given to english will screw lots of kids as
they grow up.

It does?? How? I had one kid working for me some years ago who could
speak 5 languages well. He was screwed up, but I assure you it had nothing
to do with language.

Its good that colleges dont have to
obey the same crap public schools do.

I would love to see a Harvard professor have to translate
a lesson to paco because he cant speak english! BAHAHA

Speak your native tounge at home with your siblings/elders.
When out in public, talk the native language.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit