Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
Randy Replogle

Default How do you handle a HAZ?

On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 15:55:33 GMT, Bruce L. Bergman
wrote:

On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 09:20:30 GMT, Gunner
wrote:
If you figure it needs looking at before you go to
bed, put something big and heavy on the bed - when you go to move it,
you'll remember.

(And tell the wife/roommate/kids why you are setting the alarm, so
they know not to just turn off the alarm without finding you.)

-- Bruce --

I try putting things in conspicuous places to remember things to do
and my wife puts them away. A couple of weeks later I'll remember
(maybe).

-- Randy Replogle

I've found that relationships are like a bell curve.
You love a few, hate a few, but most you're just indifferent to.
-- Randall Replogle 2006