Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren

Default Is this true about HD ????

On Tue, 4 Apr 2006 09:16:27 -0400, "Charlie Bress"
wrote:

In 1982 when I moved to Florida, my spouse decided that there was a store in
Hialeah near Miami that had just what she needed. There was a Home Depot
just across the way. I wanted to pick up some vents for the soffits in our
new house. There was no one in that store who spoke enough English to tell
me where they were.

Charlie

And if you drove to Liberty City, they speak Ebonics sp. In the
early '80's English was voted as the official language in Dade County.
That was with a 45% population of Hispanics.

Ever talk to a computer tech in New Delhi?

Oren
excused from saving Universes."