Larry Jaques

Default OT_Heavily armed NRA Sheep

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 11:23:13 GMT, Gunner
brought forth from the murky depths:

Sure was...at least some of them. Oddly enough..all three of the honcho
Saudies alleged to have been involved..have died accidently. Cleaning
the weasels out of the hen house sometimes is a messy job.

That was a -lot- cleaner (and just a bit quieter) than unilateral
occupation of a country which didn't have anythig to do with the
bombing which prompted it. I don't like the lies from D.C. _ever_,
no matter which of our two thorougly corrupt parties is in charge.

My Thompson Seedless grapes really produced this year, though I cut down
the peach trees. We got damned sick of them, as did all of the
neighbors.

Oh, I have some of those, too. The one I watered did well, the one
I forgot half the time did not. Imagine that. I have two apples and
a plum tree. All did poorly this season after breaking branches with
abundance last year. I'll trim them properly this year and expect the
bumper crop once again. I have a neighbor lady who likes my plums and
is trained to make apple pies for me. Win/win, wot?

Hell, just turn a Lib loose, they (and the IRS) can get money from a
stone. Or the Chinese Communists....just ask Algor.

Shrub is awfully, awfully libby lookin' right about now.
I see few differences in the parties today and vote indy
as a result.

I'm a liberally moderate conservative, I guess.

Good man. The first steps are always the hardest.

ask over on rec.knives, or check www.bladeforum.com

rec.knives? Why didn't I think of that? I belong to a barter
group and am trying to find someone with one who will take
BXI bucks. (I have a couple grand to spare.) One of those
forums might provide it. Thanks.

I wouldn't put it past Gray Davis. He's done everything BUT
so far. I was very, very happy to leave CA in Feb 2002, let
me tell you. Best thing I ever did.

I wish I could do the same.

Come on up, the weather's fine. (But bring lots of wax. Big
arn tends to get redder up here than it did in LoCal.)

"The importance of morality is that people behave themselves even if
nobody's watching. There are not enough cops and laws to replace
personal morality as a means to produce a civilized society. Indeed,
the police and criminal justice system are the last desperate line of
defense for a civilized society. Unfortunately, too many of us see
police, laws and the criminal justice system as society's first line
of defense." --Walter Williams

Amen! Ping me offline, will ya?

--
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.
---- --Unknown