Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Is this true about HD ????

yep...lowes is the same way...sometimes the spanish signs are more
prominant that the english signs....

Look on a lot of products now...Ive seen major appliances heating and
air equipment...everything from these major items down to a bar of soap
with spanish on them.'

Fat lazy americans refused to do the work...mexicans came in and did
the jobs for nothing....american fat cat businessmen love exploiting
this cheap labor....

nothing our government does will stop the invasion of illegal mexicans
in this country...and I dont think government really wants to stop the
massive immigration....large farms and the construction industry have
powerfull lobbyists too and you know they are greasing the palms of our
elected officials to get these mexicans here.