Posted to rec.woodworking
couillion

Default Hang up vacuums? You like?

wrote in message
"Karson" wrote:

wrote:
I purchased a new filter from Lowes that fit the Rigid vacuum and
then
I went back and bought one for my Lowes vaccum.

I didn't say above quote

"ben" has been shilling his stuff in a couple of newsgroups, almost
verbatim. "ben" took the opportunity to use the post from "me" to
slip in a legit sounding plug for his crap. Frank may have grabbed
your name because you started this subject. I checked some of the
posts made by "ben" before throwing his name out to the wolves. I
think "me" has been cleared on this one, Karson clipped a little too
much or not enough before the start of a reply. The quote you are
referring to as not being yours is the start of Karson's reply.