Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Simplicity Freedom upright vacuum any good?

(Arthur Shapiro) wrote:

Also.... why are Riccar and Simplicity placed together?
Are they made by same manufacturer?

Yes...same factory. I think they're peas in a pod, although I've had pros in
the business say that they're slightly different. (Oddly, there's a
disagreement as to which is the premium brand!) I have a Simplicity 7000
series unit and a Rainbow, and like them both; the Simplicity sure looks like
a friend's Riccar from all visible angles.

Question...can any of the Simplicity's vacuums be
safely used on bare floors as well as carpets?