Larry Jaques

Default OT_Heavily armed NRA Sheep

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 03:28:26 GMT, Gunner
brought forth from the murky depths:

Only the peace of Islamic Terrorists.

I don't see how stirring up the Islamics (not just terrorists) is
going to do us any good in the short or long term. Haven't we already
lost more men in combat over there than they* killed in killed on
9/11? The more I read in Kaplan's "The Coming Anarchy", the more I
fear about what's happening right now. Can we go back to semi-iso
status now, please?

*And who is "they"? It wasn't SadDamn but likely was our "friends",
the Saudis.

You trust CNN for anything beyond the current temperature...

You trust 'em for the weather?

Nope..just the temp.

Pushover.

the first word in the description of your hair color is "neon"

Yours isn't?

Nope.

Lots of pesticide free organically grown food available much cheaper.
Including that grown in my own garden.

Mine, too. Sweet Basil, acorn squash, broccoli, and lemon basil.
Next year I'll have corn and green beans, too.

you don't think it's right to kill rapists and murderers, but do think
it's right to kill babies

KEAALGSEO!

??

2 popular sayings back in the Gulf War days were "Kill 'em all and
let God sort 'em out!" and "Nuke 'em 'til they glow and shoot 'em
in the dark."

you think Jesse Jackson is a good spokesman for the black community

Isn't he the most bigoted man in America?

No..I think its a tossup between him, Farrakan and Al Sharpton. All
Liberal Dems btw....

Indeed. I can't believe Sharpton got 8% in the poll last weekend.
Single-Digit-IQ Voters LIVE!

Shrub's no slouch when it comes to wast^H^H^H^Hspending our
hard-earned ducats, dude.

True. Your point is?

I'm against any waste of our money. It's too hard to get in
the first place.

Care to discuss the topic?

I'm not Beecrofter, but I'll have to answer "Not just now.
I have to go out to the truck to remove the "NUKE THE GAY
BABY WHALES FOR JESUS" bumper sticker. Someone might come
by and mistake me as still being somewhat conservative.

Your not?

I'm a liberally moderate conservative, I guess.

Boker, Junglee and there are a goodly number of Japanese ones available.

But who has the good prices, man?

P.S: Hey, Gunner. How come your Governator hasn't terminated
all those fires yet?

He hasnt been sworn in yet, nor will he be for some time. So not only

I heard he was in D.C., sitting in a RECALL chair for the Shrub.
sigh

did the Dems bankrupt California..they are trying to burn it down. I
suspect this is similar to the Russians scorched earth policy....

I wouldn't put it past Gray Davis. He's done everything BUT
so far. I was very, very happy to leave CA in Feb 2002, let
me tell you. Best thing I ever did.

--
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.
---- --Unknown