Gunner

Default OT_Heavily armed NRA Sheep

On 29 Oct 2003 19:32:08 -0800, (Beecrofter) wrote:

Care to discuss the topic?
EG

Gunner

No, you're an idiot.

So, when you are unable to discuss the topic in a reasonable and
rational manner, using facts and data to back up your side, and finding
yourself both without the ability or the data to do so, you must resort
to ad hominem attacks.

Interesting.

Really doesn't say much for your intelligence, your skills at logic or
reason, or your grasp of much, beyond raw emotionalism.

Thank you for your opinion. And as we all know..opinions are like ass
holes, everyone has one and they all stink.

At this point, am I supposed to call you a doo doo head or something,
to make you feel superior and reinforce your self esteem?

Sorry, I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed individual
such as yourself. I ferverently hope you have a better grasp of
machining, than you do of politics or history.

Gunner

Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.