Posted to alt.home.repair
homeguy

Default Oil Burner Questions

I guess I could have an air leak. The strange thing is that I have one
oil line coming in and then it's split between the furnace and hot
water heater with check valves. I'll check my connections. I was told
that the motor could be hitting a flat spot. There isn't much else it
could be. The only things not changed are the electrodes (look good)
motor and aquastat. So I giess it can only be these things or air in
the lines. But if there was air in the line wouldn't it sputter when I
press the control button or not start at all? Are there any test I can
do?