Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Eric R Snow

Default C-5 crash...Fixable?

On Mon, 03 Apr 2006 14:40:30 GMT, RoyJ wrote:

Video and still pics at
www.cnn.com

It's unlikely that the plane will be rebuilt. The C-5 is so big that is
fairly spindly, it doesn't take kindly to being thrashed like this. But
almost any aircraft can be rebuilt/reworked if you spend enough $$ on it.

Doncha just have to jack up the exhaust and slide a new plane in place
of the old one?
ERS

Michelle wrote:
Tom Gardner wrote:

A C-5 crashed near Dover AFB...looks fixable to me but, will it be
parted out and scraped? I'll bet the seatcovers are a lost cause.

any pictures? otherwise why did you post this?
Michelle