Gunner

Default OT_Heavily armed NRA Sheep

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 21:44:49 GMT, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 16:43:32 GMT, Gunner
brought forth from the murky depths:

You think George W. Bush is a bigger threat to world peace than Saddam
Hussein...

You don't?!?

Only the peace of Islamic Terrorists.

You trust CNN for anything beyond the current temperature...

You trust 'em for the weather?

Nope..just the temp.

the first word in the description of your hair color is "neon"

Yours isn't?

Nope.

you pay a 185 percent markup for organically grown food

Yeah, what is it with that yuppie crap, anyway? By spending
NO money on pesticides and growing healthy crops which pests
leave alone, the cost should be less than Clone-Grown foods.

Lots of pesticide free organically grown food available much cheaper.
Including that grown in my own garden.

you don't think it's right to kill rapists and murderers, but do think
it's right to kill babies

KEAALGSEO!

??

you think Jesse Jackson is a good spokesman for the black community

Isn't he the most bigoted man in America?

No..I think its a tossup between him, Farrakan and Al Sharpton. All
Liberal Dems btw....

you blame Ronald Reagan and George Bush, but not the spend-happy
"Democrooks" for the huge national debt

Shrub's no slouch when it comes to wast^H^H^H^Hspending our
hard-earned ducats, dude.

True. Your point is?

Care to discuss the topic?

I'm not Beecrofter, but I'll have to answer "Not just now.
I have to go out to the truck to remove the "NUKE THE GAY
BABY WHALES FOR JESUS" bumper sticker. Someone might come
by and mistake me as still being somewhat conservative.

Your not?

Great list, BTW.

Almost a metalworking question: Who carries the new ceramic
bladed knives? I'd like to try a Boker, etc. chef's knife.

Boker, Junglee and there are a goodly number of Japanese ones available.

P.S: Hey, Gunner. How come your Governator hasn't terminated
all those fires yet?

He hasnt been sworn in yet, nor will he be for some time. So not only
did the Dems bankrupt California..they are trying to burn it down. I
suspect this is similar to the Russians scorched earth policy....

Gunner

Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.