Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Gammon

Default Data/Telecom/TV Combo Wall Jacks

Elliott P wrote:
A simple inquiry:

I'm going to be having an electrical contractor run Cat 6 around my new
house for me. It's easier and faster than me trying to do it. I'm
wondering if anyone knows of any good RJ-45 / Coax / RJ-12 combonation
wall jacks. I hate having 3 ugly side by side wall plates, and I want
to consolidate.

I want something professional not those Home Depot click it together
things. They look silly.

Start looking at Electrical Supply catalogs, not home depot. Think of
the things you have seen in business installations, then spec a similar
config to the contractor.

Leviton does make several styles, but they are not the only source for
this sort of product.