Larry Jaques

Default OT_Heavily armed NRA Sheep

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 16:43:32 GMT, Gunner
brought forth from the murky depths:

You think George W. Bush is a bigger threat to world peace than Saddam
Hussein...

You don't?!?

You trust CNN for anything beyond the current temperature...

You trust 'em for the weather?

the first word in the description of your hair color is "neon"

Yours isn't?

you pay a 185 percent markup for organically grown food

Yeah, what is it with that yuppie crap, anyway? By spending
NO money on pesticides and growing healthy crops which pests
leave alone, the cost should be less than Clone-Grown foods.

you don't think it's right to kill rapists and murderers, but do think
it's right to kill babies

KEAALGSEO!

you think Jesse Jackson is a good spokesman for the black community

Isn't he the most bigoted man in America?

you blame Ronald Reagan and George Bush, but not the spend-happy
"Democrooks" for the huge national debt

Shrub's no slouch when it comes to wast^H^H^H^Hspending our
hard-earned ducats, dude.

Care to discuss the topic?

I'm not Beecrofter, but I'll have to answer "Not just now.
I have to go out to the truck to remove the "NUKE THE GAY
BABY WHALES FOR JESUS" bumper sticker. Someone might come
by and mistake me as still being somewhat conservative.

Great list, BTW.

Almost a metalworking question: Who carries the new ceramic
bladed knives? I'd like to try a Boker, etc. chef's knife.

P.S: Hey, Gunner. How come your Governator hasn't terminated
all those fires yet?

--
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.
---- --Unknown