Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Bacon

Default New Bathroom - cost?

huLLy wrote:
Chris Bacon wrote:
huLLy wrote:
I have an average sized bathroom, I want a supplier to rip out the
old (everything goes including tiles) and replace with, say a 600
quid suite, retile and floor. In a round ball park figure, (Such as
B&Q doing the install..) how much?

Try asking them.

I'd like to get an idea first before the relentless marketing campaign
starts targeting me.

Measure your bathroom up, with position of soil pipe, windows, etc.,
go to B&Q, Wickes, or wherever, and take advantage of their "Free
design service". Allow yourself to be shown various products. Make
a selection, and ask for a price estimate based on what you have
shown them and what you've selected. You don't have to take any
notice of any marketing campaign.