Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall

Default New Bathroom - cost?

On Sun, 2 Apr 2006 11:22:25 +0100, "huLLy" wrote:

I have an average sized bathroom, I want a supplier to rip out the old
(everything goes including tiles) and replace with, say a 600 quid suite,
retile and floor. In a round ball park figure, (Such as B&Q doing the
install..) how much? I don't want to go over 5k really?

Try Yellow Pages or one of the on-line local search sites.

Give them a call on the phone and tell them that you have an averaged
sized bathroom and could they give you a firm quote on this basis.

Better still, tell them that you have £5k to spend and ask them what
they can do for that amount.

--

..andy