Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Seethis Pass

Default OT - Hillary will win, and it will end our 2 party system

On Sat, 01 Apr 2006 23:15:32 GMT, "Emmo" wrote:

You did notice that Hillary has said nothing about illegal immigration....

Actually, she has. She said that the immigration debates are offensive to
her Bible beliefs - she asked if people have forgotten the lesson of the
Good Samaritan.

This is good politics - using religion against the right. This was recently
discussed on Washington Week.

As Newt Gingrich pointed out in a Wall St Journal editorial a couple of
weeks ago, the Clintons have only ever lost one election. I am predicting
two things:

First, she will run and be elected. Second, this country will be split far
more than it is even today. It is possible that this might be a good thing,
as it might break the 2 party system that is killing this country, but it
will take a huge amount of disruption before we get there...

Hillary being elected would be like bush's third term.
The Bush's and Clintons are both beholden to the same masters.
The same agenda will proceed uninterrupted, no matter which party
wins.

Isn't that curious.