Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.republican
Hawke

Default Is Bush Drinking Again?

"Gus" wrote in message
ups.com...

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
"Actually, Bush is too dull and too religious for anything to really
bother
him. Everything just rolls off his back. He's too unaware for things to

upset him. He has blinders on and just keeps going ahead without
concern for
anything he hasn't already made up his mind about. It's a relief valve
really for people who aren't sensitive enough or aware enough to know
how
bad a situation they are really in. You see it happen to people under
great
stress all the time. They have this protective mechanism that allows
them to
function at a fairly basic level while a ****storm flies around them
and
never seems to bother them. Bush is able to do this. He just keeps
plodding
along doing exactly what he has always done without deviating from his
course and isn't affected by anything that happens around him. It's
great
for him but unfortunately for us it means he'll just keep making the
same
mistakes he already made and will never be able to correct them let
alone
prevent him from making more. Too bad America but you have to pay for
the
error of putting this guy and his party in charge.

Hawke "

I think you are correct...I have seen the behavior before also.

They make the mess...someone else gets to clean up the disaster they
leave in their wake.

TMT

So should we drink the Kool Aid now ?

You need to be told what to do, a sure sign of conservatism. But yes, drink
the Kool Aid if you haven't already done so.

Hawke