Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
William B Noble (don't reply to this address)

Default anyone know what a Jabsco 2590 pump was used for?

I've put a jabsco 2590 pump on ebay (link below) for a friend - it's
not a bronze bodied pump - I presume it was for coolant, but for what
application - I figure I can get my frined more $ if I can say what
application it was for - but the number is long obsolete and I can't
find anything with dilligent searching of the web

here's the link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4627830769

TIA

bill
Bill

www.wbnoble.com

to contact me, do not reply to this message,
instead correct this address and use it

will iam_ b_ No ble at msn daught com