Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron

Default Who Is Responsible For My Neighbors Tree Hanging In My Yard?

Mys Terry wrote:
On 1 Apr 2006 15:33:18 -0800, "Ron" wrote:

Mys Terry wrote:
Stop whining, asswipe. Everybody here is already quite tired of your incessant
wailing. You really are a helpless mess. If you need the tree "pruned correctly"
in the approved anal retentive manner that is so important to you, just shut
your stupid pie hole and hire somebody already. Leave us out of it.

Did someone MAKE you respond to my posts? Answer, NO!

Betcha gonna respond to this post too, right? Friggin' hilljack.

Go away. Everyone will thank you, crybaby. We don't care about your fussy little
hissy fit problems. Tell it to Oprah.

I knew you couldn't help yourself, hilljack......LMAO!

If you have pinned up frustrations, why don't you take it out on your
gay lover, "Mys Terry".

It's 10:47 EST on a Sat night, shouldn't you be working, drag-queen?