Posted to alt.home.repair
Eric Tonks

Default Mounting cabinets on cinder block walls????

Are you talking concrete blocks or real cinder blocks. Many people call
concrete blocks as cinder blocks when they are not. Real cinder blocks are
relatively soft and may not hold much weight. Concrete blocks will hold most
anything.

"bme2med" wrote in message
oups.com...
My son is doing an eagle scout projects that requires mounting cabinets
on a cinder block wall. What is the best way to get this accomplished?
Do we need to mount a board to the wall first or can we simply use
masonary screws and mount the cabinets directly to the wall? Any ideas
are appreciated.