Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default ot - ccw, scanning for threats.

Stealth Pilot wrote:

life must be hell for guys who have redeveloped this reflex. there can
be no peace for them. even in isolated idyllic surrounds where there
are no threats they will never be able to stop the constant scanning
or appreciate the peace and quiet. they have my sympathies.

Hell is being a victim. A powerless one. Your misconceptions in your
premiss is laughable. You have no clue.

I carry a spare tire. Three cars now, never used a spare. I'm not in
fear of a flat. I can deal with one if it happens.

I'm not in fear of my life. If a threat occurs, I can deal with it
also.

Wes S