Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron

Default Who Is Responsible For My Neighbors Tree Hanging In My Yard?

mm wrote:
On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 21:34:19 -0500, mm
wrote:

If he's too busy, lazy, etc. suggest to him that you'll find somoone
who will do it at a reasonable price, and you'll give him the bill.
Or if you want to do it yourself with the chainsaw on a pole, he might
pay for that (although he'll think that

you need the chainsaw for your own trees, so why does he have to pay
for it?

I have one small oak tree in my yard that I keep trimmed with my
regular chainsaw. I don't need a saw on a pole to trim my tree.

The neighbors oak tree is HUGE and I would have to buy one those saws
on a pole to cut back the branches that are hanging in my yard. The
poster is suggesting that the neighbor "might" buy one for me if I do
the work, instead of paying a service that would charge 100's to prune
the tree correctly.