Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B

Default Is Bush Drinking Again?

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
oups.com...
"Bush has already said that disentangling us from Iraq is a problem for
some
future president, not him. "

As I said before..."they make the mess...someone else gets to clean up
the disaster they
leave in their wake. "

I heard you the first time, and I ignored it. I shall do that again.

Of course that "someone" is you and it is done with your tax dollars.

Nope. It's the tax dollars of those $100k per day commodity traders that
are funding war. The Iraq war would stop if all those taxes stopped. Help
stop commodity trading.

On that subject I seem to remember this Administration saying that
Iraqi oil was going to pay for the war...when will the American
taxpayer see this actually happen?

After the commodity traders are taken out?

Perhaps the Congress should make
this war a "Pay as you go" venture....instead of rubberstamping
hundreds of billions of dollars that we don't have. to spend.

I propose a higher tax on commodity traders.

Even my
hardcore Republican friends are complaining about the price of gas to
fuel their Humvees and SUVs....Geroge is losing future votes because of
a few cents at the pump. Yeah, I can understand why the man might be
drinking again.

What else is there to do at a commodity traders party? Those people are
B-O-R-I-N-G!

TMT

HTH, but I really doubt it.

Steve g