Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz

Default Sigh..I broke my Logan Shaper

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 23:44:19 GMT, John Husvar wrote:

Got mail? Ain't that the Truth! Gunner, this guy deserves at least
Monsignor!

If he has ammo for all of them at hand, maybe even higher.

All? (thinks) I don't have anything for the Danish rolling block (where
the heck can I buy 11.7x51R anyway?) and I'd have to see if 8mm Danish
is equivalent to anything.
I also don't have any .38 S&W, oh wait, I do.
Ah. .32 rimfire. Out and don't see any point in getting any.
My .50-70 cases are currently empty but I have all the components...

Maybe time to track down Old Western Scrounger again. Or, now that my
comfort and skill on the lathe has improved to "so-so", I could try
making some empties. Hmmm... (that was for Tony, actually)

This fella's
on track for the Red Hat and I don't mean Linux.

The linux server is in the side of the room not pictured, next to the
~500 board feet of black walnut. They all like similar environmental
conditions, and this room was the only place big enough for the lumber,
so there ya go.