Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Natural Philosopher

Default Looking for source of spare parts for Dyson appliances (otherthan Dyson!)

The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
wrote:
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone here knew of a source of spare parts for
Dyson appliances?. I'm not talking spare brushes and filters here, I
mean the internal parts - motors, switches, that retractable mains
lead caddy that they have in the DC02?.

Basically, I have a Dyson DC02 vacuum cleaner which has a broken
mains lead caddy, that I would dearly like to replace. I've already
had the cleaner a part and it's a piece of **** to replace the caddy,
provided I can get a new one!.

I don't particularly want to involve Dyson, especially if it's got to
go away to be "fixed", as other wise the cleaner is in working order.

TIA,

Willard.

Why new? walk around car boot sales on a sunday and you will probably get
one for a tenner...then you will have spares if anything else should go
skeewiff.

Go to the skip where millions are dumping these overpriced unreliable
loads of crap every day of the week.