Posted to alt.home.repair
Adam Preble

Default Watering the slab foundation

I plan to install seeper hose around my foundation. The plan is to bury
the hose a few inches underground, about 18 inches from the house. I'm
unsure how I should handle hose and the driveway, since the garage is
part of the slab. Do I run the hose over the driveway, or can I stop it
at the driveway?

I have the same situation with my patio in the backyard, but it's
smaller and I could just route around it.

I'm also looking for a technical term for the following:
1. Something to put the end of the hoses as a plug. Should there be
some kind of blowoff?
2. A Y-splitter for the faucet I plan to use for this hose; I'd like to
retain the original faucet for other uses. So I need something with
independent cutoffs.