Posted to rec.woodworking
couillion

Default Hang up vacuums? You like?

"Ben" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have a Ridgid 12 gal wet/dry vacuum and it works great I tried the
shop vac brand but are very LOUD. And I just got the thing called
Bagkeeper that I ordered for my 12 gal Ridgid wet dry shop vac and
it
works great. I first tried to make my own from seeing the one on
the
web site but the ones I made kept getting crushed just like a pop
can
from the power of the vacuum. I used wire fencing from Home Depot
by
the time I was done trying my own design I spent more than what it
would of cost me to order one off the web. Well anyway now I see
that
they have a $5.00 dollar rebate on each one ordered....THIS IS A
GREAT
IDEA I WISH I THOUGHT OF IT!!!

how forgetful of you.

you wouldn't happen to have any financial interest in this product,
would you?
http://groups.google.as/groups/searc...er&qt_s=Search

or this one?
http://groups.google.as/groups/searc...st&qt_s=Search