Posted to rec.woodworking
Gary

Default Gluing Felt to Wood

"Mike Marlow" wrote

How about posting some pictures of your rod rack in the binaries group,
Gary. I'm still casually looking for a solution for storing about a dozen
rods on a wall in the space about 2 1/2 feet wide. I'd be interested to
see
what you've put together.

Mike,

I'm flattered, but it's nothing fancy.... Basic pine with half-lap joinery.
I had to go with mounting it on the roof because I have a lot of fly rods
and, with sticks ranging from 9 thru 14 feet, standing 'em up isn't an
option

When I build my "I Love Me" room, I'll construct some sort of a rack that
will hold the rods at an angle so they can be displayed on the wall.

Here's a link to some photos I posted:

http://www.rodbuildingforum.com/inde...howtopic=12362

Cheers!

Gary