Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John Husvar

Default Sigh..I broke my Logan Shaper

In article ,
Dave Hinz wrote:

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 11:49:17 GMT, John Husvar wrote:
In article ,
Gunner wrote:

Indeed. If you would like..Ill grant dispensation so you can induct
Dave Heinz into the Holy Order.
Gunner, Bishop of the Church of John Moses Browning

After due solemn and worshipful consideration, (about 250 rounds with a
six-pack after) I am pleased to welcome Dave Hinz into the holy
priesthood of the Church of John Moses Browning.

Excellent, thank you your eminancies. I'll run through a few magazines
this evening. (John, you've got mail; I'm not sure if you've seen these
before).

Got mail? Ain't that the Truth! Gunner, this guy deserves at least
Monsignor!

If he has ammo for all of them at hand, maybe even higher. This fella's
on track for the Red Hat and I don't mean Linux.

Ipse dixit, pro patria mori, e pluribus unum, rara avis, hoc non
pecuniam legitimus est, et Illegitimii non carborundum, Amen!

Quidquid latine dictum, altum videtur. Or, my favorite, Catapultam
habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabris, ad caput tuum saxum immane
mittam.

May you ever shoot straight and your weapons never stovepipe.

May your brass not be eaten by the brass-snake.

Hail, Fr. Dave!

And well met, Fr. John.