Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz

Default Sigh..I broke my Logan Shaper

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 10:02:47 GMT, Gunner wrote:
On 30 Mar 2006 19:26:04 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

Almost? Damn... So did you spot all 8 of JMB's designs then?

Ayup..almost. You are within 10 or so. You do have more handguns than
I...but I do live in California..not to mention having to sell a few
during my own Y2K in 2000..more by about 8-10 or so. But Im heavier in
bolt guns and shot guns.

Those, my dad collects. So eventually, ...

We are about even in self loaders. I had to
sell the Lunjman and the Garands in 2000 and havent been able to
replace them.

Ouch. That hurts, rather a lot. The ljungman has really gone up in
value lately; I like the contrast between that and the Hakim; amazing
the difference in workmanship. As you can see I have things arranged in
a fairly coherent context, design-wise.

They love the bottlecaps, don't they. Have to try the thing with the
pebbles, thanks.

Dogs seen to love the sound.

We'll see. Our dog is only marginally more intelligent than a plastic
bottle with pebbles in it in the first place, so it may have no effect
at all.

How about the boy? He loves watching daddy shoot, but so far it's only
from inside the house through the window (the watching, not the
shooting). He's 18 months so a pawprint will have to suffice there as
well. My daughter (7 years) is a damn good shot, probably start her on
a .22 or one of the carbines this year.

Ok..Ill allow the kid.but only his foot print. Just to make sure he
isnt like his old man. 7 toes may run in the family

Heh...makes finding workboots a right pain as well.