Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques

Default ot - ccw, scanning for threats.

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 06:48:02 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, "John
Chase" quickly quoth:

"Gunner" wrote...
[ snip ]
I find it fascinating that one individual with a lowly .22 could have
stopped that tragedy cold.

Likewise Columbine High School.... Likewise the "day trader" incident in
Atlanta.... Likewise....

I read somewhere (and wish I could recall where) that one teacher at
Columbine HAD a pistol but was prevented from carrying on campus. See
what it cost the school system and the parents? Ditto the Sheriff's
handling of the situation:
http://www.newswithviews.com/Pratt/larry.htm

Good commentary:
http://www.nationalreview.com/kopel/kopel030901.shtml

Paranoia..gun induced. I guess thats where there are so many shooting
sprees at gun shows, hunting camps and police headquarters, eh?

None are so blind as those who WILL NOT see.

Not until after they're mugged and find they have no defense against
it, and none of their friends has any defense because they, too, chose
against it. That's one helluva wakeup call, huh?

If only we could get the blind to read/hear this and related articles:
http://www.guncite.com/gun_control_gcgvscho.html

After all else fails, read the instructions.
Website Design and Update http://www.diversify.com