Posted to uk.d-i-y
Matt

Default Knocking through a wall and re-wiring

My time/costs are irrelevant as I'm not in that trade..!!

BUT (assuming i get someone structural around first to confirm it all)
I surely wouldnt be looking at more than about 3-400 labour for the day
- otherwise you're looking at pro rata 100k ish a year for the main man
assuming he brings an apprentice or junior with him, which is a lot -
or am I being naive?

I'm hopefully going to get a few quotes in soon, but if i can get the
wall and consumer unit done for 1 - 1.5k (no idea of costs on top of
labour here) i think thats probably about right - otherwise I'm in the
wrong game!!

Will post back quotes if they seem extortionate, opinions apreciated.

Matt