Posted to rec.woodworking
Fly-by-Night CC

Default Hey Swingman - You've Been Plagurized!

In article ,
"Swingman" wrote:

For a 4 1/2" high toekick space, I've settled on drawer dimensions of 3 3/4"
tall; 18" deep; and 1" less in width than the inside width of the cabinet
with Accuride full extension slides. Those dimensions generally give you the
clearance you need after you apply any extra toekick plate/shoe molding to
the drawer front to match the cabinet run.

What do you hear that most folks use these for? My only concern with
such a drawer in my house would be the copious amounts of dog hair that
seems to accumulate on a daily basis - I don't need more dog hair in my
meals than what I'm treated to already.
--
Owen Lowe
The Fly-by-Night Copper Company

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the
Corporate States of America and to the
Republicans for which it stands, one nation,
under debt, easily divisible, with liberty
and justice for oil."
- Wiley Miller, Non Sequitur, 1/24/05