Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default Sigh..I broke my Logan Shaper

On 30 Mar 2006 19:26:04 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 18:37:07 GMT, Gunner wrote:
On 30 Mar 2006 13:03:02 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

You've got mail. I think you want specifically to look at the sixth
image, although they're all interesting in their own regard. Click on
the images to see details.

Does that need to be an NRA-sanctioned event, or can I go out in the
back yard and do some 25 yard work?

I think Dave is more than qualified...chuckle...he has almost as many
as I do.

Almost? Damn... So did you spot all 8 of JMB's designs then?

Ayup..almost. You are within 10 or so. You do have more handguns than
I...but I do live in California..not to mention having to sell a few
during my own Y2K in 2000..more by about 8-10 or so. But Im heavier in
bolt guns and shot guns. We are about even in self loaders. I had to
sell the Lunjman and the Garands in 2000 and havent been able to
replace them.

The Cap from a bottle of Dew..is a cat toy..the bottle itself is a dog
toy..particularly with some pebbles in it and squeezed so its about
half flat. and the cap put back on. Assuming you can find the cap
after the cat ran off with it...

They love the bottlecaps, don't they. Have to try the thing with the
pebbles, thanks.

Dogs seen to love the sound.

Backyard work is fine, as long as it was witnessed by an impartial
witness. A cat will be perfect..simply have him/her leave paw print.

How about the boy? He loves watching daddy shoot, but so far it's only
from inside the house through the window (the watching, not the
shooting). He's 18 months so a pawprint will have to suffice there as
well. My daughter (7 years) is a damn good shot, probably start her on
a .22 or one of the carbines this year.

Ok..Ill allow the kid.but only his foot print. Just to make sure he
isnt like his old man. 7 toes may run in the family

Gunner

"The importance of morality is that people behave themselves even if
nobody's watching. There are not enough cops and laws to replace
personal morality as a means to produce a civilized society. Indeed,
the police and criminal justice system are the last desperate line of
defense for a civilized society. Unfortunately, too many of us see
police, laws and the criminal justice system as society's first line
of defense." --Walter Williams