Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager

Default Toolstation .My First Order

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 09:12:23 UTC, "Mathew Newton"
wrote:

Bob Eager wrote:
On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 16:23:56 UTC, Richard Conway
wrote:

The council take long enough to sort things out when a member of the
public reports it - the last thing they need is to spend more of our
money employing a load of people to go and find more problems they can
ignore.

I emailed the council about a number of split bags of rubbish near our
back gate (outside the local brothel). Smelled to high heaven.

It took 3 emails over a few days...the last to the chief executive -
before anything was done. They denied the email had ever got to them
until I sent them the mail logs showing their server accepting it...

Not that that means the *recipient* actually got it... (likely I know,
but not a certainty).

Of course...but provably a failure on the part of the council!