Posted to alt.home.repair
CC

Default 1/8" or 1/4" black tape? Making "stained glass"

Try this link to Delphi Stained Glass supplies. 108' roll black back copper
foil in various sizes for around $5.00/roll

http://www.delphiglass.com/index.cfm...urnTo=itemList

If you do not want the copper color then buy a small bottle of one of the
patina's to change the foil
appearance to what you need. black, antique, brass, etc.

http://www.delphiglass.com/index.cfm...emList&stage=2

cc

" wrote in message

"Noozer" wrote in message
I've tried Google, but end up with too many bad hits...

I'm trying to figure out what to ask for when looking for 1/8" wide and
1/4" wide black "pinstriping" tape. I'm using it to make some faux
stained glass. Electrical tape should work - IF they made it in those
widths.

I've been able to located the actual tape made by stained glass kit
companies, but at $5.00 for 2 feet, that's a bit outrageous.

My only real concern is how easy will it be to remove later on.

Any suggestions?

If automotive pinstripping tape will work for what you want it should be
cheap enough. Tereis usally a rack of it at most auto parts stores