Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Printing Schematics

Mr. Land wrote:
This might sound stupid, but have you considered using a trackball
instead of a mouse? Seems like it'd make it a lot easier to scroll
around the schematic.

Just a thought...

I think that would be nice, but a scrolling mouse is allready like a
track ball in the vertical direction. I usually look through the pdf's
and then print the current view, than go over to the equipment.
Sometimes I tape sections together. I worked on much equipment from old
faxes, that it was a miracle I could do anything with it.
I sometimes convert autocad to pdf. same viewing result. I have not
tried converting clipboard to gif. and Jpeg, forget it.