Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz

Default Sigh..I broke my Logan Shaper

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 18:37:07 GMT, Gunner wrote:
On 30 Mar 2006 13:03:02 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

You've got mail. I think you want specifically to look at the sixth
image, although they're all interesting in their own regard. Click on
the images to see details.

Does that need to be an NRA-sanctioned event, or can I go out in the
back yard and do some 25 yard work?

I think Dave is more than qualified...chuckle...he has almost as many
as I do.

Almost? Damn... So did you spot all 8 of JMB's designs then?

The Cap from a bottle of Dew..is a cat toy..the bottle itself is a dog
toy..particularly with some pebbles in it and squeezed so its about
half flat. and the cap put back on. Assuming you can find the cap
after the cat ran off with it...

They love the bottlecaps, don't they. Have to try the thing with the
pebbles, thanks.

Backyard work is fine, as long as it was witnessed by an impartial
witness. A cat will be perfect..simply have him/her leave paw print.

How about the boy? He loves watching daddy shoot, but so far it's only
from inside the house through the window (the watching, not the
shooting). He's 18 months so a pawprint will have to suffice there as
well. My daughter (7 years) is a damn good shot, probably start her on
a .22 or one of the carbines this year.