Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz

Default Sigh..I broke my Logan Shaper

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 08:54:14 GMT, Gunner wrote:
On 29 Mar 2006 20:55:13 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

Pardon, oh Bishop (Archbishop?), but what are the entrance requirements
for said office, please?

At least 3 1911s or clones, or a Ma Duce, (a Ma Duce beats any number
of 1911s/clones)

You've got mail. I think you want specifically to look at the sixth
image, although they're all interesting in their own regard. Click on
the images to see details.

Id have to do a work up on your qualifications, reasons you desire
to join the Priesthood and last qual scores.

Does that need to be an NRA-sanctioned event, or can I go out in the
back yard and do some 25 yard work?

Please submit them with a 2 liter bottle of Diet Mt. Dew and a cat
toy..and Ill start the paper work.

But...a 2 liter bottle of Mt. Dew _is_ a cat toy. I'm all confuzzled.

Gunner, Bishop in the Church of John Moses Browning

So is that saturdays, or sundays then?