Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stuart

Default Toolstation .My First Order

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 14:56:18 +0100, Guy King
wrote:

The message
from Stuart contains these words:

Parcel arrived this morning ,a day late .Driver said I was the second
customer to complain about their parcel being a day late .Toolstation
will take it up with PF and will refund my delivery costs .

Well done. It's only by complaining that they know there's a
sufficiently annoying problem that needs attention.

Yeah...They phoned me at home after I sent TS an e-mail telling them
that the parcel had arrived today and the girl thanked me for letting
them know as thats the only way they get to find out such things .
Stuart