jim rozen

Default History of Machine Tools

In article , Kurt {:{
says...

Hi Jim,
-
This was awhile back, probably 10 to 15 years ago. The guy's place was
Ferdinand Snow used machinery. Coming down from Mahwah, before Paramus,
over off Rt.17, coming east, cross the RXR tracks, thru town, on the
main drag on the right, a couple miles. Maybe do a PHONEBOOK via
computer to see if he is still around? Or maybe somebody else has it.
At the time, most shops I knew about, knew this guy. Do you have
anybody in here from Bergen County, NJ? Maybe they got the scoop.

LOL. That would be me. I grew up in closter, that same
town with Sobel's. My first job was working at the schwinn
shop in westwood.

I'm aware of Sobel's, and also there's the Tool Chest in
Emerson NJ just down the road. But I never saw Ferdinand
Snows, I'll check into it. By your directions it would be
out beyond the main part of town, past 5 corners.

Jim

please reply to: