Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default Sigh..I broke my Logan Shaper

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 00:48:26 GMT, John Husvar
wrote:

In article ,
Gunner wrote:

Ok! by the powers vested in me by the State of California, the Lethal
Force Institute and Jeff Cooper, I dub thee Father John, Priest in the
Church of John Moses Browning.

Now let us bow our heads and repeat the Holy Color Codes...

In nomine pistolus, revolverus, et benedicat M1911, Amen.

White, Yellow, Orange, and Red!
Get it right and you don't get dead!

YaaaaAAAYY, Jeff!

Oops, sorry, that's the Practical Pistol Team cheer.

Fr. John, Pastor, Akron OH Congregation, CJMB.

Acting Headmaster of the CJMB Elementary School and Shooting Club. (None
of _our_ kids get molested: They all have CCW -- It's a graduation
requirement.)

Indeed. If you would like..Ill grant dispensation so you can induct
Dave Heinz into the Holy Order.

Gunner, Bishop of the Church of John Moses Browning

"The importance of morality is that people behave themselves even if
nobody's watching. There are not enough cops and laws to replace
personal morality as a means to produce a civilized society. Indeed,
the police and criminal justice system are the last desperate line of
defense for a civilized society. Unfortunately, too many of us see
police, laws and the criminal justice system as society's first line
of defense." --Walter Williams