Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default Sigh..I broke my Logan Shaper

On 29 Mar 2006 20:55:13 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 16:44:30 GMT, Gunner wrote:
On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 13:33:38 GMT, John Husvar
wrote:

BTW, Gunner: I'm up to three now. Dad left me his race gun. Still
angling for the priesthood.

Cool! Sounds lke you are ready for your own congregation.

Ok! by the powers vested in me by the State of California, the Lethal
Force Institute and Jeff Cooper, I dub thee Father John, Priest in the
Church of John Moses Browning.

Pardon, oh Bishop (Archbishop?), but what are the entrance requirements
for said office, please? I believe you've seen images of my
credentials, if not I'd be happy to mail the URL to you.
Of Mr. Browning's work, I have quite a few specimens, more if you count
derived designs by others. I think the only thing I have more of is
that of the Mausers, if you include derived works. I think.

At least 3 1911s or clones, or a Ma Duce, (a Ma Duce beats any number
of 1911s/clones)

Id have to do a work up on your qualifications, reasons you desire
to join the Priesthood and last qual scores.

Please submit them with a 2 liter bottle of Diet Mt. Dew and a cat
toy..and Ill start the paper work.

Gunner, Bishop in the Church of John Moses Browning

"The importance of morality is that people behave themselves even if
nobody's watching. There are not enough cops and laws to replace
personal morality as a means to produce a civilized society. Indeed,
the police and criminal justice system are the last desperate line of
defense for a civilized society. Unfortunately, too many of us see
police, laws and the criminal justice system as society's first line
of defense." --Walter Williams