Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz

Default Sigh..I broke my Logan Shaper

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 16:44:30 GMT, Gunner wrote:
On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 13:33:38 GMT, John Husvar
wrote:

BTW, Gunner: I'm up to three now. Dad left me his race gun. Still
angling for the priesthood.

Cool! Sounds lke you are ready for your own congregation.

Ok! by the powers vested in me by the State of California, the Lethal
Force Institute and Jeff Cooper, I dub thee Father John, Priest in the
Church of John Moses Browning.

Pardon, oh Bishop (Archbishop?), but what are the entrance requirements
for said office, please? I believe you've seen images of my
credentials, if not I'd be happy to mail the URL to you.
Of Mr. Browning's work, I have quite a few specimens, more if you count
derived designs by others. I think the only thing I have more of is
that of the Mausers, if you include derived works. I think.