Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David Billington

Default what's causing RUST on my Stainless Steel?

I was considering getting some Citrisurf when I remebered that the UK
food chain Sainbury's sold own brand appliance descaler that was citric
acid based with added surfactants, though it might be worth playing with
to see what it did. I had used the last I had so went into the shops and
they didn't have any, local branch is poor like that these days.
Unfortunately for me other branches seem to be out as well so I suspect
they have stopped doing it, damn. Must try Tesco, Asda, Waitrose,
Safeway or just buy some Citrisurf.

Randy Replogle wrote:

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 10:08:28 -0500, "Glenn Ashmore"
wrote:

Citrisurf 2250

Would this work for electropolishing?

Randy Replogle