Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default Sigh..I broke my Logan Shaper

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 13:33:38 GMT, John Husvar
wrote:

In article ,
"Tom Miller" wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 18:29:13 +1100, "Tom Miller"
wrote:

What is hydroflorinated silly putty? I've never
heard of it.

Tom

Its used for hypergolic seals on fesko tanks.

Yep, and those self-igniting seals are rare and expensive, especially
the ones for Fesko tanks! Those Feskos are a wild and warlike bunch.
Hence the tanks.

No no..not those Feskos. They are in the Balkans

he Fesco tanks this stuff is used for are for heat treating objects
made of Nerf.

Gunner

Gunner, are you pulling my chain?

Gunner pull someone's's chain? Nah! Never happen.

Tom

BTW, Gunner: I'm up to three now. Dad left me his race gun. Still
angling for the priesthood.

Cool! Sounds lke you are ready for your own congregation.

Ok! by the powers vested in me by the State of California, the Lethal
Force Institute and Jeff Cooper, I dub thee Father John, Priest in the
Church of John Moses Browning.

Now let us bow our heads and repeat the Holy Color Codes...

Gunner
,

- Proverbs 22:3