Stanley Dornfeld

Default History of Machine Tools

Hi again Ed..

I guess I have brand 'X.' There is no Gold name on it. *shucks!

Also, I would be interested in which articles you wrote. Would you please
list them for me?

You see... You are part of the history as well. *Smile

Best regards,

Stanley Dornfeld

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
. ..
"Stanley Dornfeld" wrote in message
I guess I was pretty lucky! My copy is also a hard bound.

Boy! I'm really feeling too cool. *S, Really!

Thanks for the info.

Whose name is stamped in gold on the lower right corner of the cover? If
there's no name, the publisher may have made another run that we editors
didn't know about, for key advertisers or something. The 20 copies

(roughly)
were for the editorial and publishing staffs.

Ed Huntress