Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
skeezics

Default ping mr. noble

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 01:24:03 GMT, "Leo Lichtman"
wrote:

"skeezics" wrote: (clip) if i hold my finger over the inlet it registers
almost 22 cm hg. (clip)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Do you mean 22 *inches* Hg? That would be plenty. 22 cm would be less that
9"--by the time you lose some to leakage you could be in trouble with small
bowls.

the guage reads cm hg. i guess it might be from accross the pond.
medical equipment. i set it up good. no leekage. get the same reading
hooked to the lathe as i do not hooked up. this thing came with a
glass bottle with stopper i did away with the bottle and used the
stopper to make my conection to the lathe and siliconed all of it. I
have not made the vacume chuck yet though so i will probly get some
leekage there. it has a bleeder built in so I can turn it down some
but i may not have to use it if there isnt enough suction to start
with. any way to soup it up? lol... did i mention it was FREE? if it
works its a gloat if not i'll write from the ER.

skeez