Ed Huntress

Default History of Machine Tools

"Errol Groff" wrote in message

Ed:

I would love to have use of the copy! Thanks so much for the offer.

Errol Groff
Instructor, Machine Tool Department
H.H. Ellis Tech
613 Upper Maple Street
Danielson, CT 06239

860 774 8511 x1811

http://pages.cthome.net/errol.groff/

http://newenglandmodelengineeringsociety.org/

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 03:08:24 GMT, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

I have a couple of copies, which are worth their weight in gold. But I'll
let Errol have one for a while, if he wants to copy anything from it. I
wrote a number of the items in that history, mostly about the 1930's and
1940's.

Ed Huntress

Ok, Errol. I dug out my well-thumbed hardbound copy, which I'll send to you
on Monday. Only about 20 copies were hardbound, so it's a rare one, but it
will stand up better than the softbound copies.

You've got it for two months. g

Ed Huntress